=========================

=========================

Copper Kettle / Study

Color! The richness and variety of the orange in the kettle, fabric and flowers are complimented by the blue green of the foliage. To my eye this is irresistible!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Begonia Starts

This watercolor show the contrast between the soft paper in the watercolors of my last two posts, versus the paper I that I had been using which has a harder surface, which allows for sharper edges and intense color. Each type of surface enables the painter to pursue different qualities.

This painting is already framed, as it has been exhibited. It is for sale. Please email me if you are interested. I will sell it either framed or unframed.
The image is 13 1/4" x 19.  Framed and matted it measures 25 1/2" x 27 1/4"

No comments:

Post a Comment