=========================

=========================

Copper Kettle / Study

Color! The richness and variety of the orange in the kettle, fabric and flowers are complimented by the blue green of the foliage. To my eye this is irresistible!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Fenceline in Fog /study

This little watercolor is a study for a larger painting. It was a very foggy morning and the trees were basically violet gray silhouettes standing at the end of a very moist pasture. I kept expecting to see grazing deer . It was very still.
6 1/2" x 8 3/4"
I am working on a large painting that has taken hold of my brain and won't let go until it is complete.
And I am also going to the Bay Area  this weekend , so I won't be posting again until next week.

1 comment:

cowango said...

Lovely study! I came across it while looking for examples of foggy paintings. Thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment