=========================

=========================

Copper Kettle / Study

Color! The richness and variety of the orange in the kettle, fabric and flowers are complimented by the blue green of the foliage. To my eye this is irresistible!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

4 Pears on Silver Tray I

Red pears are irresistible to painters, who love their form and rich colors. This painting is the first part of my class assignment which calls for subject matter to be depicted in two different lights - this one is in bright indoor natural light, my next post will be the same subject in very subdued natural dim light.
9 3/8" x 13"

1 comment:

Alicia Tredway said...

Really lovely! Gorgeous granulation in background and foreground...pears are luscious and the silver perfect. I like everything about this painting.

Post a Comment